- I searched words like small business, success, networking, marketing, building clients and more. I came up with a ton of results, I felt that there was a bunch of great companies and people that popped up when looking through these searches. I ended up finding some really great businesses, websites that are posting content geared towards my business and a lot of well-established entrepreneurs.
- I created two lists, the first one being a Platforms list and the second being s Business related list. I think that these two lists are very motivating and can help me reach my goals because not only do they give me inspiration but also ideas I can incorporate into my own business model.
- I do not have a lot of information to go off of so far with the Twitter analytics but I am noticing that in the mornings and then later at night the activity seems to peak.
In my opinion, Instagram seems to be the most geared towards personal use. Most social media platforms started as a way to keep in contact with friends and family but quickly evolved into a way to promote products and new businesses. One of the most groundbreaking social media sites is Facebook. I think that as social media has grown into a business platform that Facebook has stayed current and made their site something that would be great for not just socializing but promoting your company and connecting with interested customers. One social media platform that is not geared towards business, in my opinion, is Twitter. Twitter seems to be one of the only sites that has not become a major business platform. Instagram seems to work great for both personal and business-related uses. "Influencers" can promote products for companies and make lots of money based off of the number of followers they have. It is not uncommon to see Instagrams with 200k+ followers posting ads ...
Comments
Post a Comment